A little while ago, I authored a series of courses for the Pluralsight online learning platform. The courses form a learning path that covers all of the entry-level skills and knowledge that you’ll need to get started with Juniper Networks. I cover the basics of the Juniper Networks Junos OS, networking fundamentals, and basic routing and switching.
By the end of the path, you’ll have covered the concepts and objectives necessary for taking the Juniper Networks Certified Associate – Junos (JNCIA-Junos) JN0-102 exam. Completing this path will help you prepare for the exam and get yourself started in the world of Juniper Networks.
What you will learn
- Concepts and functionality for various fundamental elements of networking
- Concepts, benefits, and functionality of the Junos OS core elements
- Concepts, operation, and functionality of the Junos user interfaces
- The main elements for configuring Junos devices
- Configuring basic components of a Junos device
- Methods for monitoring and maintaining Junos devices
- Basic routing concepts and functionality for Junos devices
- Configuring and monitoring basic routing elements for a Junos device
- Concepts and functionality of routing policy and firewall filters on Junos devices
- Configuring and monitoring routing policies and firewall filters on a Junos device
The great news for network engineers looking to skill up in Junos is that for the whole of April 2020, Pluralsight are offering free access to all 7000 of their online courses, including mine!
To access, simply go to http://plrsig.ht/Free_April